Home Metaverses Games Events Companions Lands Blog

17/01/2023

Ready for Lands grand opening?

Get your Land on the Genesis...and if you own a companion save 50%! Build your custom metaverse thanks to the brand-new Editor tool and buy assets from our internal Marketplace…creating has never been easier!

Lands on Genesis are ready to launch

Virtual lands are the basic elements of a virtual world/planet. In the ecosystem of The Nemesis all Lands are a unique size 5x5 unit ERC-721 NFTs with different matrices and different fillers on which a 3D set is applied to create a metaverse. 3D Sets are 3D scene templates generated through the Editor tool. 

All Lands that have a 3D set on them create a metaverse on a virtual planet. 

Season 1: Genesis

On The Nemesis each planet has a unique and recognizable surface compared to the other planets, making a 3D Set unique. The surface is called filler and can have different textures and/or materials Genesis is characterized by a specific Caraibic Sea Filler and avatars will do activities like swimming and diving.

In the first exclusive Season, the total number of lands available is 11.520 and they will be distributed 70% during the pre-sale period (24 hours) and the other 30% during the sale period. During each Season of the Land sale, we reserve a special option for The Nemesis Companions S1 owners.

Priority access to Land reservation

Companions S1 holders will have priority access to Lands purchase. If the NFT Companion owners decide to get the option during the land presales, they will be able to buy the Land with 50% of discount (140$ instead of 280$).

In a nutshell, owning a Companion will grant users:

•  Early access to the Land reservation internal tool (available now!)
•  Pre-emption rights on the Genesis Lands
•  1 Companion for 1 Land: the rights are proportional

Do you want to know how to reserve a Land?
Watch our video tutorials, for desktop and mobile!

If you wish to reserve a Land but you don't own a Companion, go to OpenSea and choose your favorite one from the Secondary Market!

Editor and Marketplace

Our Dev Team worked hard on our Editor tool in order to reach a good compromise between aesthetics and ease of use. Thanks to this tool, that will be soon available, all Land Owners will be able to build, easily and free of charge, their custom Metaverse on their Lands. Moreover, to facilitate inexperienced Creators, The Nemesis internal marketplace will also include special items and packages to achieve more surprising results and make each Land unique.

But that’s not all! In fact, creators will also be able to sell to other creators the custom gameplays and 3D sets they have designed. It will also be possible to sell, transfer (cards trading), and buy from The Nemesis or from other users: avatars, equipment, power-ups, and game cards according to their availability in the inventory.

All transactions within the internal marketplace are carried out through COINS, the in-game currency of the platform. COINS can be purchased via credit card or NEMS, The Nemesis ERC-20 Token…and buying COINS via NEMS also grants a special price!

The Nemesis users can become true and perpetual owners of their lands and digital items. They can buy and sell items freely, since these game items are no longer confined to a limited digital ecosystem. 

2023 is here and will be the special year in which all this can finally happen... get your Land and bring your creativity to the next level!


Learn more about Lands surfing our website and The Nemesis Support Centre!

Author: The Nemesis